The production capacity of the new plant for the production of FJ finished product, which is located in St. Petersburg, are 3,000 bodies per year.
The FJ box-type tipper is currently produced for 6x4 and 8x4 truck chassis with a geometrical volume of 16 and 20 m3 respectively.
The side, walls, front and tailgate made of sheet steel 6mm, 8mm thick bottom.
Through the use of steel Raex / Hardox, the body has an extremely high resistance and wear resistance, which increases their service life.
Body FJ optimized payload and load distribution on the axis. The angles of the front and side walls and the bottom are equipped with the heating system by the exhaust gases.
FJ body adapted for use with hydraulic HYVA or WIPRO. Selecting hydraulic made by client.
Additional features of the ready dumper:
- Spare wheel bracket mounted on the front wall, including winch.
- Tarpaulin with elastic rope.
- Bolted or welded cab protection (different length optional).
- Bolted or welded discharge apron.
- Steel fenders produced by FJ included and mounted over the rear wheels with mudguards including hooks.
- Stabilizer of the body tipping (if needed).
- HIgh quality.